|Up Front® Price:||$17,500|
1551 East Semoran Blvd. Apopka, FL 32703Dealer Information
|Transmission:||6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive|
|Engine:||2.4L 4-Cylinder SIDI DOHC VVT|
|Ext Color:||Tungsten Metallic|
|Int Color:||Jet Black|
**BACK-UP CAMERA!**, **BLUETOOTH!**, **REMOTE START**, 17" Aluminum Wheels, Premium audio system: Chevrolet MyLink, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Steering wheel mounted audio controls. 2.4L 4-Cylinder SIDI DOHC VVT Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
Clean CARFAX. CARFAX One-Owner. Odometer is 2166 miles below market average!
THIS VEHICLE COMES WITH WARRANTY! Mullinax Certified Pre-Owned means you get the reassurance of a 110-point inspection/reconditioning, 12-mo/12,000 mile powertrain warranty, 60-day broad component protection, 24/7 roadside assistance, trip-interruption services, rental car benefits, and a complete CARFAX vehicle history report! JUST ADD TAX! At Mullinax, there are no dealer fees! We save you over $900 vs.Our largest competitors every day!!!!!
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick Reviews:
* Premium look inside and out; strong optional V6 engine; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Equinox is Chevrolet's stylish and efficient sizzling compact crossover. The Equinox stretches the boundaries of the term compact as it is noticeably larger than its rivals. That size difference affords more room for passengers in the second row seat and a larger presence on the road. The 2015 Chevy Equinox is a comfortable and quiet ride and drives like a more expensive car. It has an edge in passenger comfort, especially in the rear, where the bench seat can move several inches fore and aft to create more legroom. Up front, driver and passenger benefit from generous-sized seats. The 2015 Equinox has a blend of soft curves at its edges to balance the vehicle's rectangular shape. A long hood further helps even out the Chevy's proportions. It all works to give the Equinox an athletic appearance. Other standout aesthetics include the signature 2-bar grille, floating fog light bezels and creased fender flares. The Equinox comes standard with a fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that makes an adequate 182 horsepower. You may also choose the impressive V6 that puts out 301 horsepower. Both engines are connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is standard with all-wheel-drive as an option for both engines. The 4-cylinder model can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds while the V6 can pull 3,500 pounds. If you want a small-do-it-all SUV with plenty of passenger space, a comfortable ride and good fuel economy, consider the Chevy Equinox. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs. Price subject to change.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees,