|Up Front® Price:||$25,500|
1551 East Semoran Blvd. Apopka, FL 32703Dealer Information
|Transmission:||6-Speed Automatic with TapShift|
|Engine:||6.2L V8 SFI|
**BACK-UP CAMERA!**, **NAVIGATION!**, **LOCAL ORLANDO AREA TRADE**, **LEATHER SEATING**, **HEADS UP DISPLAY**, 9 Speakers, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Remote Keyless Entry, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Universal Home Remote, USB Port Audio System Feature. 6.2L V8 SFI Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
Clean CARFAX. CARFAX One-Owner. Odometer is 9890 miles below market average!
THIS VEHICLE COMES WITH WARRANTY! Mullinax Certified Pre-Owned means you get the reassurance of a 110-point inspection/reconditioning, 12-mo/12,000 mile powertrain warranty, 60-day broad component protection, 24/7 roadside assistance, trip-interruption services, rental car benefits, and a complete CARFAX vehicle history report! JUST ADD TAX! At Mullinax, there are no dealer fees! We save you over $900 vs.Our largest competitors every day!!!!!
* JD Power Dependability Study * ALG Best Residual Value * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2014 KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews:
* Strong acceleration with any engine; head-turning looks; good V6 fuel economy; capable handling. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Chevrolet Camaro has impressive horsepower and fuel economy, and is a spirited performer that's also practical for everyday use. From the fun convertible models, to the near super-car performance of the ZL1, there is a Chevy Camaro for just about every taste and budget. Some cars attempt a retro feel that doesn't quite work, but the Camaro's design team nailed the spirit of the original without insulting it. New for 2014, the Camaro has been given exterior design updates, which include a reworking of the front fascia, rear taillights and diffuser. The Camaro now offers five engine choices for 2014. LS and LT models use a 3.6-liter, 323-horsepower V6. SS versions have a 6.2-liter, 400-horsepower V8 with Active Fuel Management for models with the automatic transmission, or a 6.2-liter, 426-horsepower V8. ZL1 models use a supercharged V8 with 580-horsepower. Standard features on the Base LS model coupe include an AM FM CD satellite radio with 6-speakers, auxiliary jack and Bluetooth, plus Cruise Control and 18-inch steel wheels. Moving up one trim, the LT Coupe and Convertible add features like a 7-inch touch screen, Chevrolet MyLink, USB input and power front seats. Move up into the SS and experience the power of the 6.2-liter V8 engine, Brembo brakes, and gorgeous 20-inch wheels. In terms of Safety, every model has six airbags, traction control, stability control, and the OnStar communications system, which has concierge services, and emergency services like automatic crash response. Sports car buffs looking to get a great deal of horsepower for the money will find the 2014 Chevy Camaro an enticing proposition. For those looking to turn some heads, the Camaro is what you want to drive. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs. Price subject to change.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees,